So…like…I started early on my list. You guys already knew that though; no breaking news there. Also, last Sunday I cracked a rib from coughing. Now it feels like an evil gremlin is gnawing on my torso every time I breathe. I’m not sure about you guys, but I could have gone my entire life without having evil gremlin teen anywhere near me and been just fine.
The good news? My doc gave me Tramodol today.
The weird news? It’s making everything feel really swirly inside my head. (or maybe my parents house suddenly became a tilt a whirl?)
The best news? MY RIB HURTS LESS.
The real news? The update for my 30 in 30 list. (Because I know that none of you feel even kinda sorry for me about the rib since I still went kayaking on Thursday. It was still really fun though!!)
I haven’t decided how I’m going to summarize my weekly accomplishments towards my goals. Guys. I need help. Suggest stuff.
This week we went kayaking on the White River, spotted four birds (a Great Blue Heron, Belted Kingfisher, Spotted Sandpiper and an American Bittern) and am reading Crossing the Borders of Time.. I’d say that’s a good start, right?
30 in 30!
1. Lose 30 lbs
2. Enter and walk in 30 miles of races, the Mini being one of them
3. 30 mile solo bike ride in one day
4. Fast 30 days
5. Try 30 new recipes
6. Read 30 new books
1 out of 30
7. Eat 30 Caviar eggs
8. Join a community choir for 30 days and participate in a performance series
9. Participate in the spelling bee at Old Threshers, stay in 30 minutes
10. Log 30 new birds
4 out of 30!
11. Test drive a $30,000 car (fiat?)
12. Take cold showers every morning for 30 days
13. Take no more than 30 minutes to face my fear of touching the deep end in a pool.
14. Donate plasma/blood 30 times if it goes well
15. Find 30 recipes using spam as the main dish. Choose one. And eat it.
16. Give up Pepsi for 30 days
17. Go to the top of a high observation tower. Stay up there 30 minutes.
18. Go on a 30 hr hike/backpack trip with Joey
19. Send 30 handwritten notes in the mail
20. Take a 30 minute walk or bike ride EVERY DAY
21. Watch 30 documentaries on varying topics
22. Make 30 tamales
23. Have 30 people over for dinner at once
24. Watch the Friends episode “The One Where They All Turn 30″
25. Give up all sweets for 30 days
26. Go on a 30 hour silence retreat
27. Memorize 30 verses
28. Explore 30 new places in Indianapolis/Indiana
1 out of 30 (White River kayaking)
29. Watch 30 classic movies
30. Go veggie for 30 days!