I have completely, utterly, and totally lost count of how many days I have walked or biked for 30 minutes. There isn’t even a way for me to recreate it without guessing, so guess what. It’s been getting frustrating, too, because I canNOT KEEP TRACK, and so since I got off in my counting it’s making me not want to post updates. I know. Lame. OCD. Whatever. Yes. All of it. So I’m just going to have to change that goal out for something else fitness related. I know for a fact that I have added a LOT more walking to my life, and I’ve gotten intentional about it in the last 5 months, and that was the overall goal anyway. LIFE ROUTINE CHANGE!
So I guess I can check “routine change” off my mental list.
(Except “routine change” sounds like “regime change”. And that’s funny because sometimes I feel like laziness is SUCH A REGIME.
Must change it.)
Anyway, here is my 2 and a half weeks late update.
1. Lose 30 lbs
2 down. Again. NO MATTER WHAT I DO. (I’m not gonna succeed on this one. Growl.)
2. Enter and walk or bike in 30 miles of races, the Mini being one of them
10 miles down. 20 to go.
3. Go to the gym every day for 30 days (with the exception of Wednesdays, because on Wednesdays it is totally impossible for me.)
4. Fast 30 days
5 out of 30 done!
5. Try 30 new recipes
6. Read 30 new books
12 out of 30
7. Eat 30 Caviar eggs
8. Find 30 geocaches with Joey
5 out of 30 found
9. Participate in the spelling bee at Old Threshers, stay in 30 minutes
10. Log 30 new birds
26 out of 30!
11. Test drive a $30,000 car (fiat?)
12. Take cold showers every morning for 30 days
13. Take no more than 30 minutes to face my fear of touching the deep end in a pool.
14. Try 30 new foods that stretch my taste palate.
18 out of 30
15. Find 30 recipes using spam as the main dish. Choose one. And eat it.
16. Give up Pepsi for 30 days
17. Go to the top of a high observation tower. Stay up there 30 minutes.
5 minutes out of 30 completed. (I couldn’t hack all 30 at once.)
18. Go on a 30 hr hike/backpack trip with Joey
19. Send 30 handwritten notes in the mail
20. Log 30 SEQUENTIAL days of food journaling on My Fitness Pal
21. Watch 30 documentaries on varying topics
12 out of 30
22. Make 30 tamales
23. Have 30 people over for dinner at once
24. Watch the Friends episode “The One Where They All Turn 30″
25. Give up all sweets for 30 days
22 out of 30 days down!
26. Go on a 30 hour silence retreat
27. Memorize 30 verses
5 out of 30
28. Explore 30 new places in Indianapolis/Indiana
20 out of 30
29. Watch 30 classic movies
7 out of 30
30. Go veggie for 30 days!