Ana is in a gymnastics class, and she loves it with all of her being. She isn’t the biggest, she isn’t the strongest and she isn’t the fastest. But what she lacks in skill, she more than makes up for in vim and vigor. (And ebullience. You should see her throw her arms up and yell “Ta-duuum!!” when she finishes a skill.)
Here is how to somersault.
1. Line up. Go ahead and be last since you’re the shortest. No big deal.
2. Wait patiently for your turn.
3. Climb up on the mountain (that is 2/3 your height.)
4. Raise your arms above your head.
5. Push off with your feet. If you can’t figure that out, your coach will probably do all the heavy lifting and flip you around.
6. Raise your arms and yell “Ta-duuuum!!!”