Joey and I took a weekend trip to St. Joseph, Michigan, and we both came back with wicked colds. Yesterday I thought I might have an ear infection (??!?) because my of the stabbing pains I was experiencing in my left ear. This morning the pressure is greatly reduced, and so is the ridiculous pain. And my throat hurt SO bad…that I ate ice cream for two days in a row. I just need to get better ASAP.
It will be amazing.
1. Lose 30 lbs
2. Enter and walk or bike in 30 miles of races, the Mini being one of them
10 miles down. 20 to go.
3. Go to the gym every day for 30 days (with the exception of Wednesdays, because on Wednesdays it is totally impossible for me.)
20 out of 30
4. Fast 30 days
8 out of 30 done!
5. Try 30 new recipes
6. Read 30 new books
23 out of 30
7. Eat 30 Caviar eggs
8. Find 30 geocaches with Joey
24 out of 30 found
9. Participate in the spelling bee at Old Threshers, stay in 30 minutes
10. Log 30 new birds
11. Test drive a $30,000 car (fiat?)
12. Take cold showers every morning for 30 days
13. Take no more than 30 minutes to face my fear of touching the deep end in a pool.
14. Try 30 new foods that stretch my taste palate.
25 out of 30
15. Find 30 recipes using spam as the main dish. Choose one. And eat it.
16. Give up Pepsi for 30 days
17. Go to the top of a high observation tower. Stay up there 30 minutes
18. Go on a 30 hr hike/backpack trip with Joey
19. Send 30 handwritten notes in the mail 20. Log 30 SEQUENTIAL days of food journaling on My Fitness Pal 21. Watch 30 documentaries on varying topics
22. Make 30 tamales
23. Have 30 people over for dinner at once
24. Watch the Friends episode “The One Where They All Turn 30″
25. Give up all sweets for 30 days
26. Go on a 30 hour silence retreat
27. Memorize 30 verses
5 out of 30
28. Explore 30 new places in Indianapolis/Indiana
25 out of 30
29. Watch 30 classic movies
30. Go veggie for 30 days!